Hair is crown for women. Yes, and every woman would want to look beautiful with wonderful crown, beautiful and shiny. Pretty hair, beautiful, and shiny can be owned by a woman by care her hair as good as possible, to prevent various problems such, hair loss.
How to cope with hair loss?
To find ways to cope with hair loss, we have to look for the causes of hair loss. If we do not know the cause of hair loss, we would find it difficult to cope with it. Typically, hair loss is caused by three things:
1.Combing hair using a fine toothed comb
Dry hair using a hair dryer, hot curling or flat iron- Tying hair tightly- Frequent shampooing, it will make the level of natural oil in the hair is reduced, so the hair easily broken.Ways to overcome it is by fix and stop the wrong habits.
2. Hair loss due to being sick or unhealthy
The body that is sick or unhealthy can also cause hair loss. Here are some diseased condition that can cause hair loss:
Hair loss due to anemia
Iron deficiency in red blood cells affect the health of hair follicles. How to overcome it is by take an iron supplement with vitamin C. Vitamin C helps absorb iron more effectively.
Because the consumption of certain drugs
Antidepressants, diuretics, and Rx pills can cause hair loss. How to overcome it is to consult a doctor. Your doctor may lower the dose of these medicines, or replace it with another drug, or even stop it altogether.
Hormone imbalances can raise a chemical called DHT which attacks the hair follicles. Drug used to treat this condition can rebalance thyroid hormone. Talk to your doctor about this.
Because lack of calories
Women familiar with diet. Strict low-calorie diet can lead to fatigue, dehydration, cramps and hair loss. During the diet, try to continue to get protein and calories in sufficient quantities. Both are essential to maintaining the health and strength of hair.
Hair loss due to stress
High levels of stress can cause hair follicles “asleep” or attacked by white blood cells, and resulted in the loss of hair next few weeks. How to overcome it is by relaxation such as yoga, massage, meditation, etc. If hair loss is due to a sick body or the use of certain chemicals (such as cancer treatment), it is relatively easy to handle. Because, the hair will grow back when the illness is cured or the use of chemicals was stopped.
3. Hair loss due to heredity
Heredity can also be a cause of the hair loss. If so, do not be confused or panic, because there are some tips to overcome hair loss caused by hereditary factors you can do. Some of the tips below are ways to cope with hair loss due to heredity:
- Apply conditioner when you shampoo in the hair. Use only a little, too much conditioner can cause scalp itching.
- When using conditioner, comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb so that the hair does not tangle when washed.
- Use herbal shampoo for your scalp feels more comfortable.
- Use cool or lukewarm water while shampooing, do not use water that is too hot.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry your hair. Drying hair aerated enough.
- Wear hair tonic or serum to nourish hair. Hair tonic containing ginseng is good for hair growth and fertility.
- Let your hair down. Avoid the use of clamps or rubber hair tie.
- Avoid drinks that contain caffeine because it is not good for hair growth.